New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sffoos

585 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2017 :  15:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who's Interested in a Winter League?

Attention Twin Cities Players:
I'm interested in piloting a short (6 week?) league after the holiday season (some time between Jan-March) at some non-Morts location to (a) grow the scene and (b) participate in league play which was of my favorite formats back in CA.

Location/time/formats are TBD. I wanted to put the feelers out before I approach venues in December to be able to tell them I already have X number of players interested.
I will try
(a) Punch Bowl Social,
(b) Dulono's and
(c) any promising metro location that you tell me has interested mgmt and wants to hear the pitch (I have access to T3000's we could place in the location so long as they can stay there for 6 weeks.

There would be some form of handicap to make the league fun/competitive for both beginners and experienced players (all welcome). Hoping to keep it more casual/beginner-friendly than Wed DYP's but open to all players.

Format would be something similar to the one-night leagues I've done on Mondays/old VIFA formats. 3-4 players teams that face off each week in 4-5 events (singles, doubles, goalie wars, rollerball, team roto?)

If you are at least interested in such a format, please vote on your preferred night (Sunday could be late afternoon/early evening), just so I can gauge interest and know the current preferences.

If you're on facebook, vote on the facebook post.
If you're not on facebook, please post your interest/preference/questions here.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Minnesota Foosball © 2000-02 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000